The Paul Family Bible Study Series is a 5 lesson Bible study series about Paul for use in Vacation Bible Schools or other similar settings.
Those who wish to evaluate the Paul: Family Bible Study Series material are encouraged to purchase an Evaluation Kit to receive a sampling of the actual material used in the Paul: Family Bible Study Series. More info found here.
Lessons in the Series
Living in All Good Conscience
Becoming a Christian
In this second lesson, Paul’s conversion to Christ is examined. Students will learn what Paul did in order to become a Christian.
Results of Counting the Cost
The third lesson considers the cost Paul had paid to become a Christian. In order to become a Christian one must be willing to give some things up. Paul counted the cost of what he would have to give up before becoming a Christian. This lesson looks back at the cost Paul had willingly paid to become a Christian.
Taking the Gospel to the World
In the fourth lesson, participants examine Paul’s role in helping to take the Gospel message of Christ to all the world. This responsibility lies with all Christians, and Paul is an example for Christians today who work to teach others about Christ.
Finishing the Course
The final lesson in the series examines Paul’s life that was lived in faithfulness to God so that he could look forward to the reward of heaven. This lesson will help students learn about the eternal goal of Heaven, and the faithfulness required to be granted this reward.
Appropriate Age Ranges
The Paul Family Bible Study Series has been designed to be utilized with all ages. Specifically, the material was written with separate material for the following age ranges:
- Birth to 3 years
- 4 years to Kindergarten
- Grades 1 & 2
- Grades 3 & 4
- Grades 5 & 6
- Each set of materials includes examples, application lessons, and illustrations written specifically for the particular age group.
- Teacher manuals are available for children classes (up through the 6th grade). These manuals include a complete guide for the entire class period with lesson text, application examples, review questions, activities, and answers for student worksheets.
- Student packets are available for children classes (up through the 6th grade). The student packets take the place of bound student manuals. This means that there are no pages to tear out in the lesson preparation process. The teacher will have a student packet for each student. Each packet is shipped in a separate resealable bag.
- Visual aids are available for all children and teen classes. The visual aids include 27 color pictures depicting the story of Paul as well as other visual aids designed to harmonize with the material for the particular age group.
- Supplemental materials including: Advertisement flyers to advertise the series, enrollment cards to document attendance of participants, and certificates to recognize participation of students in the series.
- Memory work for each lesson is incorporated throughout the material.